Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

We Made Ellen's Real Estate Transaction a Breeze


"I couldn't have been more pleased. I did not know anything about them. I just picked them at random. They couldn't have been more helpful. I was selling my father's house after he died. I cleaned it out and was they came in and treated me as if I was the only customer they had. With all the repairs that needed to be done, they had someone to do it, and they contacted them. They just made the whole process, that was painful to begin with, very easy and seamless. I could cry. They were so kind and helpful. Any occasion that came up that would've been a stressful one, they had already taken care of it by the time they called me. It was already done, and not an issue by the time I was aware of it."

To contact the Gillies Team, Call 540-300-1582 or email Info@GilliesTeam.com